http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b015mqp2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b015mqp2
Paleolithic rock shelter.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

POSTLING CIRCULAR WALK




Badger sett on North Downs way,new to me ,in the last year or so.


This gnarled tree survives against the odds in an exposed position










We took our twin brothers with us today,they find something to laugh at!

As you can see from the pix a lovely sunny,slightly misty day with a cold wind if in the open.
Some reasonable hills to walk up ,and some slippery treacherous mud.
We saw lots of Badger droppings *and a newly dug Badger's Sett,a common sight on our walks now.
Another treat was a pair of Buzzards later joined by two more,so we had four birds circling over the hill .I have seen this before at Detling and Jim Flegg says that that are usually a family .
I though they were Kites,but defer to my colleague's expertise(creep creep)
After a drive back down th M20 I had Bacon and Eggs,as I had not breakfasted.
next week Wye-Why?-Why not ?
6.5 miles and as few as 7 and as many as 11 (see picture above)

*Badgers seem to dig a hole and leave a great big dump in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment