http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b015mqp2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b015mqp2
Paleolithic rock shelter.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Ditton_East Malling-Barming

Where have we heard that before?
A celebratory breakfast at Bramleys restaurant EM Research
station and then off around the path to Ditton Lab,Barming water tower,and Rocks Farm.
As someone with 21 years in Horticulture I can say this means er....

that's a pile of Horse S*** that has spontaneously combusted.A bit like the E.U?

there's Caleb the dog in a state of flux




the North Downs
6 of us 4 miles sunny ,windy.

3 comments:

  1. Tut...I don't post for a couple of weeks and I get trespassed! Believe me, if I'd managed to have got out over lunchtime you'd have been the sighting of the day.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam,
    I was telling someone how over 300 people worked there once.I have only pleasant memories,unlike other jobs,but then its all down to the people and the managment at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Well thank you for that last comment Twisden. Nice to know we were appreciated.

    The Governer

    ReplyDelete